Fort Pulaski National Monument will have six entrance fee-free days in 2020.
The dates for 2020 are:
● Monday, January 20 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
● Sunday, February 9 Georgia History Festival's Super Museum Sunday
● Saturday, April 18 National Junior Ranger Day / First Day of National Park Week
● Tuesday, August 25 National Park Service Birthday
● Saturday, September 26 National Public Lands Day
● Wednesday, November 11 Veterans Day
Fort Pulaski National Monument is Savannahs National Park. The fort, one of the nations best preserved nineteenth century coastal forts, was the site of a significant artillery battle during the American Civil War. The park offers breathtaking architecture, stellar panoramic views, and miles of trails to explore. Once here, feel free to experience a ranger led fort tour, catch a cannon firing, or enjoy the island at your own pace. Theres something for the entire family to enjoy!