Visit Savannah and the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce are pleased to provide members access to the Member Extranet, a valuable and essential tool to maximize your membership investment.
Please review all ways the Member Extranet can help you:
- Verify your membership information (business name, major/minor categories, phone, fax, email, website, mailing/physical/billing address and area of town)
- Create member-to-member discounts available only in the extranet to other chamber members
- Customize your member profile on VisitSavannah.com
- Add up to 12 images or YouTube videos relevant to your business
- Include 1000 characters of text describing your business
- Connect to your Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Trip Advisor pages
- Submit major community events relevant to visitors (must be an event that would attract out-of-town visitors)
- Create special offers for out-of-town visitors
- View Convention Calendar, Convention Alerts and Definite Reports to help you plan for any conventions and groups in town
- Restaurants, Event Venues and Accommodations Only: Update meeting space available
- Accommodations Only: Streamline the retrieval of convention and group tour leads
To get started, please visit https://savannah.extranet.simpleviewcrm.com.
Click here to download the extranet tutorial.
Contact Mayra Smith with any extranet questions.