1. Fiddler on the Creek circa 1940: While this 1940’s cottage still has the original walls, heart of pine floors, screened porch and dock – it is also stocked with plenty of modern-day marvels and coastal treasures.
2. Old Love Cottage circa 1921: Have you ever dreamt of living in a dollhouse? The Old Love Cottage can make those dreams a reality. This 1920’s beach cottage is perfectly pink with a tin roof, beadboard walls, pocket windows and a picket-fenced yard. You want to know the best thing about Old Love Cottage? It’s only 100 steps from the beach!
3. Doyle’s on the Dunes circa 1930: Watch the sun rise over the ocean from the beautiful, beachside deck at this 1930’s home.
4. Heron Hideaway: If you’re looking for incredible marsh views, then you’ve got to check out Heron Hideaway. This home has 2,000 square feet of beautifully decorated space, including a spacious porch, master bedroom and living area full of natural light.
5. A Mermaid’s Tale circa 1950: We couldn’t highlight Mermaid Cottages without featuring A Mermaid’s Tale! This wonderful ground level cottage sits right on “Mermaid Cottages Corner” – directly beside Nora’s Cottage, and across the street from Basking Under the Tybee Sun.
6. Eisenhower’s Retreat: Built in 1896 for James Montgomery Dixon, this nostalgic Tybee beach house has been carefully restored. Located only a few steps from the serenity of the Atlantic Ocean, this home will create lifelong memories for your family for many years.