A four-diamond, award-winning Bed & Breakfast, voted by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the top 50 B&Bs in the world. The Gastonian is known for its intimate atmosphere and personalized hospitality.
• 15 Beautiful Historic Guest Rooms + 2 Large Suites
• Located on Gaston Street, near Forsyth Park
• Savannah-Style Gourmet breakfast from our extensive made-to-order breakfast menu
• Silver-tray breakfast room service available
• Afternoon hors d'oeuvres & wine from 5-6:30 pm
• Desserts & Coffee each evening
• Turn down service & Bell Staff Service
• Wedding & Elopement specialists
• Special romantic occasions
• Weddings, elopements & anniversaries
• Relaxing away from the crowds
• Garden & outdoor enthusiasts
• Adult-only getaways
Open For Business
COVID-19 Safety Measures
New COVID-19 Procedures and Policies: When you book your reservation, you'll first experience a new contact-free check-in procedure that will get you settled in quickly without unnecessary contact. Once you arrive, you'll find many of us wearing masks and gloves, hand sanitizer available in common areas, and, of course, we'll be practicing social distancing. We've gone digital with in-room and about-the-property information you might need while here, so you can access that and more with your own phone. Be assured, our staff is up to speed on ways to be safe, while still helping you enjoy your visit to Savannah. Cleanliness & Disinfecting Practices at the Inns: Our staff is adhering to an aggressive cleaning and disinfecting protocol. Our goal is to provide the highest standards of cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene possible for our guests and staff.
We went with Gastonian’s elopement package because we wanted an intimate affair with 2 other couples.
The rooms were beautiful and authentic. There are multiple areas to take amazing photos on the...
TheLemays | Oct 16, 2020
The reason this place has a logo as a gold pineapple makes sense. Souther hospitality in a beautiful grand home right in the historic down town area of Savannah.
Where to begin, my husband and I had...
jlorraine0717 | Oct 15, 2020
We experienced some hiccups but the staff was more than helpful, kind and polite. The hotel is beautiful and has some absolutely lovely historical features. The time period that we booked had a...