A four-diamond, award-winning Bed & Breakfast, voted by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the top 50 B&Bs in the world. The Gastonian is known for its intimate atmosphere and personalized hospitality.
• 15 beautiful historic guest rooms + 2 large suites
• Located on Gaston Street, near Forsyth Park
• Savannah-style gourmet breakfast from our extensive made-to-order breakfast menu
• Silver-tray breakfast room service available
• Afternoon hors d'oeuvres & wine from 5-6:30 pm
• Desserts & coffee each evening
• Turn down service & Bell Staff Service
• Wedding & Elopement specialists
• Special romantic occasions
• Weddings, elopements & anniversaries
• Relaxing away from the crowds
• Garden & outdoor enthusiasts
• Adult-only getaways
Open For Business
COVID-19 Safety Measures
New COVID-19 Procedures and Policies: When you book your reservation, you'll first experience a new contact-free check-in procedure that will get you settled in quickly without unnecessary contact. Once you arrive, you'll find many of us wearing masks and gloves, hand sanitizer available in common areas, and, of course, we'll be practicing social distancing. We've gone digital with in-room and about-the-property information you might need while here, so you can access that and more with your own phone. Be assured, our staff is up to speed on ways to be safe, while still helping you enjoy your visit to Savannah. Cleanliness & Disinfecting Practices at the Inns: Our staff is adhering to an aggressive cleaning and disinfecting protocol. Our goal is to provide the highest standards of cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene possible for our guests and staff.
We enjoyed everything about our stay. The entire staff seemed dedicated to making sure our stay was pleasant and comfortable.
The breakfasts were terrific, and we appreciated the nice evening...
MWC_041021 | Apr 13, 2021
Courtney put together the most magical wedding and made our day completely stress free. She was amazingly flexible and handled any changes in stride. She was always friendly and truly went above and...
Venture714540 | Apr 12, 2021
“Charming inn in a great location”
This was my fourth stay at the Gastonian due to it’s charm service and location. The staff are friendly and can’t do enough to please. As we are walkers we appreciate that everywhere we went was...