A four-diamond, award-winning Bed & Breakfast, voted by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the top 50 B&Bs in the world. The Gastonian is known for its intimate atmosphere and personalized hospitality.
• 15 Beautiful Historic Guest Rooms + 2 Large Suites
• Located on Gaston Street, near Forsyth Park
• Savannah-Style Gourmet breakfast from our extensive made-to-order breakfast menu
• Silver-tray breakfast room service available
• Afternoon hors d'oeuvres & wine from 5-6:30 pm
• Desserts & Coffee each evening
• Turn down service & Bell Staff Service
• Wedding & Elopement specialists
• Special romantic occasions
• Weddings, elopements & anniversaries
• Relaxing away from the crowds
• Garden & outdoor enthusiasts
• Adult-only getaways
Open For Business
COVID-19 Safety Measures
New COVID-19 Procedures and Policies: When you book your reservation, you'll first experience a new contact-free check-in procedure that will get you settled in quickly without unnecessary contact. Once you arrive, you'll find many of us wearing masks and gloves, hand sanitizer available in common areas, and, of course, we'll be practicing social distancing. We've gone digital with in-room and about-the-property information you might need while here, so you can access that and more with your own phone. Be assured, our staff is up to speed on ways to be safe, while still helping you enjoy your visit to Savannah. Cleanliness & Disinfecting Practices at the Inns: Our staff is adhering to an aggressive cleaning and disinfecting protocol. Our goal is to provide the highest standards of cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene possible for our guests and staff.
I will have to stay at the Gastonian whenever I am in Savannah. Absolutely outstanding! Our entire trip was enhanced by staying here. The rooms and lobby are elegantly appointed, full of antiques and...
cpolanco906 | Jan 22, 2021
Although historic the rooms could use some updates and regular maintenance. The cocktails and dessert were a nice feature. The breakfast was very yummy and it was so nice to get it brought to our...
silviame1938 | Jan 19, 2021
I am so happy I decided to stay at this B&B. The room was large and very clean. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were soft and inviting. We definitely enjoyed the fireplace, it was just so...