Info & Amenities
1 Pass. 1 Price. Choose from over 30 of Savannah's top tours, attractions and experiences. Save time and money.
Visiting an unfamiliar city can be stressful. With so many options to choose from, how do you know what the top tours and attractions are that you should visit? We solved this problem with the Savannah Tour Pass and hand-picked only the best experiences in the city!
Simply visit our website and choose a 1, 2 or 3-day pass. Immediately after check-out, you'll receive an email and text message to start using our easy-to-use Mobile pass where you can book your tours before arriving. The Mobile Pass includes detailed information on all tours with click-to-call and directions included. Never get lost with the interactive map which shows where you are in relation to other landmarks.
Also available for Charleston, S.C. Visit our website for more information.
- Hop on Hop Off Trolley Tour
- Savannah Riverboat Cruise
- Carriage Tour
- Grave Encounters Trolley Tour
- Savannah Experience Trolley Tour
- Civil War Walking Tour
- Historic Homes Walking Tour
- Savannah History Walking Tour
- Midnight in Garden Walking Tour
- Haunted Pubs & Taverns Tour
- Ghost Walking Tour
- Bonaventure Cemetery Walking Tour
- Georgia State Railroad
- Telfair Academy
- Jepson Center for Arts
- Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters
- Davenport House
- Andrew-Low House
- Green Medlrim House
- Savannah History Museum
- Pinpoint Heritage Site
- Old Fort Jackson
- Flannery O'Connor House
- Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum
- Webb Military Museum
- Pounce Cat Cafe
- Savannah Square Pops (free pop per person)
*available attractions are subject to change without notice. Visit our website for up-to-date tour information.