Southern charm meets modern luxury at our gorgeous waterfront property with recently renovated restaurant spaces and 15 spacious suites. 44 rooms include private balconies and each features state-of-the-art amenities and Old South charm. The Westin Savannah sits on the Savannah River with the best view of the “Hostess City” and the historic Savannah River District. Our premier resort is not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, refreshing guest rooms, flexible meeting space and comfortable public areas. Be well. Be Westin.
• Aqua Star: featuring all-day dining, an exhibition style kitchen, and
floor to ceiling windows with expansive views of Historic Savannah
• Midnight Sun Bourbon & Chocolate Lounge: featuring specialty
drinks and light fare
• The Champions Grill: located at The Club at Savannah Harbor
• Poolside beverage and lunch service and 24-hour room service
• Starbucks coffee shop and light fare
RECREATION & ACTIVITIES
• Recharge on our Troon-managed 18-hole golf course,
recent home of the PGA Champions Tour Liberty Mutual
Legends of Golf Tournament
• Rejuvenate in our newly renovated Heavenly Spa, the ultimate in elegant
• Explore the coastal waters and beaches with Outside Savannah excursions
• Cruise to secluded beaches at Bloody Point on Daufuskie
• Unlock special deals with premier local businesses, as our guest will receive Resort Partner Perks
• State-of-the-art fitness facility with WestinWORKOUT®
• Four lighted Har-Tru tennis courts
• Waterfront heated swimming pool
• 600-foot deepwater dock
- Fine Dining
- Casual Dining
Get Meeting Planning Assistance
Call (912) 644-6416 Email Visit Savannah
Planning your extraordinary event at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa is nearly effortless, given our picturesque venues, elaborate catering options, and our impeccable staff. From an intimate champagne reception on the Midnight Sun terrace to a magnificent wedding on the 6,000 square-foot Harbor Lawn, The Westin Savannah Harbor offers a captivating setting with over 35,000 square feet of onsite meeting space, as well as an additional 325,000 square feet next door at the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center.
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Sugar S | Feb 15, 2019
My husband and I stayed here in Jan, and came back again in February because of the super friendly staff and most comfortable nights sleep. The bar downstairs (Midnight Sun) has the most friendly...
Jay5527 | Feb 14, 2019
“Great hotel with a great view!”
My wife and I stayed at this hotel in January and had a wonderful time. We upgraded to the riverside view, and it was well worth it. I loved seeing the container ships coming into the port. There's a...
Devon H | Feb 14, 2019
Love the ferry and it’s schedule with frequent
Pickups so you can easily access Riverstreet from the Westin!! Great service and reliable times! It’s so convenient not to have to worry about parking...