Southern charm meets modern luxury at our gorgeous waterfront property with recently renovated restaurant spaces and 15 spacious suites. 44 rooms include private balconies and each features state-of-the-art amenities and Old South charm. The Westin Savannah sits on the Savannah River with the best view of the “Hostess City” and the historic Savannah River District. Our premier resort is not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, refreshing guest rooms, flexible meeting space and comfortable public areas. Be well. Be Westin.
• Aqua Star: featuring all-day dining, an exhibition style kitchen, and
floor to ceiling windows with expansive views of Historic Savannah
• Midnight Sun Bourbon & Chocolate Lounge: featuring specialty
drinks and light fare
• The Champions Grill: located at The Club at Savannah Harbor
• Poolside beverage and lunch service and 24-hour room service
• Starbucks coffee shop and light fare
RECREATION & ACTIVITIES
• Recharge on our Troon-managed 18-hole golf course,
recent home of the PGA Champions Tour Liberty Mutual
Legends of Golf Tournament
• Rejuvenate in our newly renovated Heavenly Spa, the ultimate in elegant
• Explore the coastal waters and beaches with Outside Savannah excursions
• Cruise to secluded beaches at Bloody Point on Daufuskie
• Unlock special deals with premier local businesses, as our guest will receive Resort Partner Perks
• State-of-the-art fitness facility with WestinWORKOUT®
• Four lighted Har-Tru tennis courts
• Waterfront heated swimming pool
• 600-foot deepwater dock
Planning your extraordinary event at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa is nearly effortless, given our picturesque venues, elaborate catering options, and our impeccable staff. From an intimate champagne reception on the Midnight Sun terrace to a magnificent wedding on the 6,000 square-foot Harbor Lawn, The Westin Savannah Harbor offers a captivating setting with over 35,000 square feet of onsite meeting space, as well as an additional 325,000 square feet next door at the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center.
The elegance of Georgia's first city, combined with the breathtaking views of the Savannah River and Historic Downtown provide a spectacular backdrop for weddings at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa.
I come to this hotel once a year on a boat trip. We pay for the boat slip and stay in the hotel. This year there were some very inebriated people on the boat docked next to us. About the time we...
Lisa M | Aug 19, 2018
“Beautiful setting good location”
We loved our stay at this facility. Savannah is such a nice place to visit. This facility was located away from the Laos but very convenient to get to with Uber or shuttles by land or boat. The golf...
Janine S | Aug 15, 2018
Extremely welcoming staff from the moment we pulled up to when we left . Loved our room clean nice spacious . Used the ferry to get across which comes very often . Only thing every time we went to...