Circa 1993 deep in the historic Savannah area. Cozy, basement space for the first ten years, very reminiscent of the “beat poet” days. Fire places, very little day light, the early days were strictly beverages and a small menu of bakery fare. 2003 required a move to a larger location and the ultimate expansion of menu items.We were fortunate to move to a notable historic building at the south end of the popular Chippewa Square. The building is circa 1859 and has a long history of commercial versatility. We enjoy a wonderful diverse customer base, students, business professionals, faculty, other restaurant chefs and staff.