Savannah Safe Personal Pledge
By its nature, Savannah loves to welcome guests. It's what Southern hospitality is all about. But it's also about caring for our fellow citizens, our visitors and each other. Today, one of the most important ways to show others you care is to follow safety guidelines. By taking the Savannah Safe personal pledge, you are committing to doing your part in stopping the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Follow these simple guidelines to keep you and our hospitality workers healthy and safe.
I pledge to:
- Frequently wash and sanitize my hands
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissue or my sleeve
- Use face coverings while in public or when asked
- Comply with the CDC's Social Distancing Guidelines of at least 6 feet apart
- Abide by orders and directives issued by governmental and public health officials
- Stay at home if I develop symptoms
We humbly ask you to take the pledge for the well-being of yourself, your fellow travelers and for the people of the Savannah region who welcome you.
I want to add my name to the list of those who have already taken the Savannah Safe pledge.
Click here to view the City of Savannah's Savannah Safe initiative and the 600+ Savannah-area businesses that have taken the Savannah Safe business pledge.